Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday blah!

Gotta love Mondays....your friendly reminder that your weekend is officially OVER. Boo.

I am getting ready for vacation however, so it's not too bad! I am taking my boys to San Antonio w/my mom & sis. It's my oldest's (14th booo!!!!) birthday. I cannot believe A: I have a teenager B: I will pretty soon have a highschool freshmen C: That kids really do grow up so darn fast :( I need to have a baby stat! LOL But, first I guess I need the man, a wedding, and all that jazz. I am ready to get out of town and have good times w/the family. We are going to Sea World (we have never,ever been!) and I am stoked despite the fact that I will probably melt from the heat!!!! I love nothing more than packing up the family and going far,far away!!! Yipppeeee.

On the weight loss...I have lost a whole 2lbs this month I think. Yeah, I'm not a fan of stalls. This pretty much sucks. I know I have lost a lot of weight and I should be grateful. But surely 82lbs is not all I am going to lose...whine,cry,boohoo.... :( I am grateful for my weight loss, I am grateful that I was able to have surgery. I truly am...but I want to make goal. NOW!!!! I guess I should put the scale away and focus on my eating and nsv's for now. I did exercise over the weekend hoping that might help kick start things again.I still feel like a not as fat-fat girl. I'm still in double digit clothes...I'm barely holding on to onederland. I would love to lose 2lbs this week. Please!?? Pretty please w/sugar on top!? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment