Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Long time no type

Hello there blogland! It's been a while.

Busy weekend around our household...my baby turned 10 *tear* his birthday party turned out well...it was a pool party & we had lots of fun. His big sister got to come stay w/us for a few days & he was in heaven. She is a sweet girl, almost a woman! Hard to believe I met her when she was 5 years old. Anywho...on his actual birthday we went to see Zookeeper,swam, and cooked steak on the grill per his wishes. It was good times.

Now it's about time to get ready for vacation and my oldest turning 14 *double tear*. He's going to highschool next month *sigh* and it's so depressing. Really guys-it is. I feel like I should still have 5 and 6 year olds :( they really grow so quickly. I can't decide if this baby factory is offically closed. I had my tubes tied w/the last one & I have checked into reversals. It's still an option for another couple years, after that forget it! :) If I don't meet the right man, get married and all that jazz-I guess it's a done deal. I will just have to wait oh say 30 more years until I get grandbabies (I hope!).

I hope everyone is having a good week and a fabulous summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment