Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Independece Day! =)

Well, I just wanted to check in before the long holiday weekend! :) I hope everyone has a fun, safe holiday w/lots of family time. I intend on it! Going to the drive in tonight, tomorrow helping a friend move and I am hoping we can finish w/that early enough to do something that evening w/the kids. We are having a cookout w/my mom as well either Sunday or Monday.

I had my 6 mos f/u w/my doctor yesterday. Got some new heartburn meds (Nexium) and I hope it works better than the omephrazole (sp?) b/c that wasn't doing anything. My next appt is in December, and I PLAN on being at goal at that point. About 40lbs to go!

My goal for this month:

-Lose another 8 lbs
-Meet protein requirements
-Make some new recipes
-Make it to the gym AT LEAST 3 days per week.

We will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment