Thursday, June 7, 2012

Not.even.a.month....

I'm pretty proud of myself for updating my blog so soon..LOL Hey, it's only been 3 weeks :)

I stepped on the scale today and WOW! I need to step on that puppy a tad more frequently. I saw a number that I haven't seen since like Sept/Oct last year....So, I am recommitted to weighing daily. It makes a big difference in my outlook and food choices.

Will be working out tonight, did not go last night :( too busy watching the OKC Thunder beat the Spurs! (WOOT!!!!!!)

Right now, my goals are to get my weight under control. I know alot of my gain is water, so today I am chugging + taking green tea. I HAVE to get this under control, I do not want to gain weight and would like to reach my goal this year! I would like to see 172 (my low) by my 10 year olds birthday (7/11)-his bday party will actually be 7/7/12, so if I could get to that goal it would be fantastic since it's a pool party! That means, I need to lose 14lbs. I know that sounds like a lofty goal, but I KNOW that I will be back to 179 in NO time (I was stuck there forever) and that additional 7 will be my main goal.

I also ordered P90 dvds, hopefully they will be here soon. I hear that you should start out here first before venturing into P90X. I want to get rid of the muffin top,flabby arms and upper thighs like YESTERDAY. I am going to buy a cheap (gasp!) bikini for some "before pics". I am inspired by so many of those, I may even post them here (shudder!!!) we will see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment