Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Worst


I'm pretty much the worst blogger of all time...(imagine Napoleon Dynamite saying that lol)

Things have just.not.been. going my way lately. *SIGH*

Car-I want to roll it off a cliff right about now. After a summer full of car issues (and about $1000), I am about 95% sure I am going to have to buy a new one. I really don't wanna. As much as I want a new shiny,pretty car-one with more room that mine would be great-I don't WANNA car payment. DAVE SAYS its stupid. And I believe him. I love that guy although sometimes I feel as though I can't see how to continue w/his plan...It's very frustrating to be a single mom of two who needs to be able to get back and forth to work, school stuff, football stuff, etc. It makes my skin crawl to depend on others for transportation. Grrrrrr.

ADD-Yes, this is actually the name of this blog. Obviously, procrastination is a symptom with I know very,very,very well. I need to seek treatment for this issue. Of course, I keep putting it off...LOL TYPICAL! I have done the surveys and I am 99.99999999% sure I have it! I hate to think of going through life underachieving, so I really need to call my PCP and make an appt. Having a confirmation of this & a treatment plan could make all the difference in the world.

I did paint a few things this weekend. I need to get a new camera though so I can post pics. My phone just doesn't have the best camera on it.. boo. One of these sweet days, I will bite the I-Phone bullet. I want one, but right now a car sounds like more of a priority! :)

Weight loss-I am very close to the 90lb club! If I could stay ON PLAN that would be amazing. I attempted Atkins induction for a couple of days, then dove face 1st into a couple cupcakes....emotional eating is what its called, and my emotions lurve them some carbs. *Double sigh* I need an a** whopping. I have to ask myself, do you really want to make goal?

Sometimes I feel like I am never going to make goal. Then I have to tell myself-you never thought you would make it this far either. Get a grip! I also have a major problem w/feeling like my life hasn't changed AS MUCH as I thought it would. I still have the same job, same bills, same responsibilities, the same insecurities (although some of them have changed since surgery), I'm still not married...I feel somewhat "held back" but I don't know why? It's so frustrating. People need to realize that WLS doesn't change your life. It just changes your pant size-and the rest is up to you. And even your pant size won't change unless you follow the plan.

This entry kinda feels like a Debbie Downer post. But such is life. Sometimes your up & sometimes your down. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment