Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hump Day <-----I wonder who 1st thought to call it that!?

Well Hello! *waves to my followers* Thanks for following my little rambling blog here. :)

First, let's take roll of what I did/didn't accomplish last night:

-Booking the pool for my DS9's birthday party-DONE
-At least 2 loads of laundry-Did 1 load of towels
-Clean my bathroom-done, but I still have a couple things to do here
-Try to do 20 min of homework slacked off on this
-Cook dinner/clean kitchen-DONE 
-Research steam mop. I think I am ready to buy one. NOPE
-Attempt to do a workout video NOPE


Added:
Vaccum LR,hallway& dining room. Fuss at my kids because I think they broke my vaccum :(
Watch Teen Mom-they always suck me in
Made sure the couch was still good and comfy LOL

I haven't lost much weight this week (yet)...haven't drank as much water as I should either, so who knows. I am *this close* to ONEDERLAND and I can't wait! :)

I'd like to do some painting this weekend. I have a long list of things I need to paint + I found a place that I want to scope out for some dressers/hutch. I need to paint the stuff I already have for now though:
1. Shelf for the living room.
2. CJ's dresser/bed.
3. Zae's dresser.
4. Round table in my room.
5. Shelf in entry way. It's currently black, but I want it to be red.
Hopefully I can get started this weekend. I keep keeping it off procrastinating. I don't know why I always do that. I feel a million times better once it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment