Thursday, June 23, 2011

To do list....

Is your "to do list" like mine? By like mine, I mean never ending, always adding to? How do you get it all done? I am so tired of being responsible for it all. I am a single mom of 2 boys. They do what I ask them to do, but this is the 1st summer they are staying home alone. My oldest does a great job of keeping his room clean, but that's about it. I just remember when I was younger taking things upon myself to do around the house. I was like a clone of my mom. Boys are just different.

So, I need to come up w/a plan on how to get them on a chore schedule. I don't think it's fair (waaaaaaa <--that is me whining like a baby) that I work all day and come home to a messy home. On the weekends, I would much rather be swimming or having fun w/them rather than cleaning and doing piles of laundry. So, I am off to search for charts or something to get us on track. They would much rather be playing on the PS3, but they need some structure even though I'm at work. I also need to come up w/a plan for meal ideas they can heat up or make w/out too much fuss mess.

I also need a plan...back to Flylady I go. Never heard of flylady? It's an awesome plan when you, I mean I stick to it.  Here is the link: http://flylady.net/ in case there is anyone who has never heard of it. Once I get started, I will try to log my progress here as well. http://flylady.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment