Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pet peeves and such.

Oh, I'm sure I will have lot's of these as this blog progresses. Maybe if I type them out as they bug me, they won't bug me as much! :)

-People that drop parts of a story just to let you know they "know" something but then act like they can't tell you the full story. How about you don't even bring it up!??

-People who refuse to research things on their own. In today's technological age, so much info is available at your fingertips. And by fingertips I don't mean to call ME to ask ME to google/research for YOU. If you are truly interested in _______ you will take the steps necessary to find out about _________. If you can't do that, you don't need/really want/deserve_____________.

-People that refer to their husband as "hubby" all the time. For instance, if I have known your "hubby" just as long as you have...just refer to him has "John" or "Bill" Not, "oh my hubby is calling me!" I know who John or Bill is to you...I don't go around referring to my boyfriend as "significant other" or "Oh, look my boyfriend is calling"!?? It's just annoying and a form of bragging to me. It would be a different story if I don't know your husband. It really makes people look insecure in my opinon.

That is all for now  unless someone else irritates me before the day is over which is very likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment