Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Things I would rather be doing than working

-Obviously, posting to my blog.
-Cutting/organizing my coupons-then heading to Homeland to shop w/my coupons! :)
-Thrift store hunting for furniture that I have no where to put, no way to get home really, really need.
-Painting furniture that I already have. I have really been putting this off due to my pefectionist ways. I realize that unless I can do something perfect-I don't want to do it. But, what I we all have to realize is that practice makes perfect. You can't always start out w/perfection. I just need to DO it.
-Swimming/laying out gettin my tan on w/my boys.\
-Shopping
-Looking at houses-hope to buy one in the next 7-8 mos.
-Sleeping
-Researching vacation plans...Destination Sea World is underway. Yay! :)

As you can see, once I am in blog mode-I can blog all day! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment