Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Well...hello there! =)

I am starting this blog for no reason in particular other than I love, love, love reading other's blogs and I also love getting my thoughts out in writing. It's helped me tremendously and I always feel better after I get it all out. I am 31 years old, I have 2 boys. They are 13 and 9, with birthdays coming up (eek!). On December 29, 2010, I had weight loss surgery (vertical sleeve gastrectomy). I wish I had started blogging at the beginning of that journey, but I did journal it somewhat on another site. I am beyond thrilled w/my decision to have the surgery and to date, I have lost about 78 lbs. I always hear people say they wished they had done it sooner. I believe everything happens when it's suppose to happen, where it's suppose to happen, and how it's suppose to happen. My interests vary and the details of this blog will as well. I will talk about WLS, kids, work, school, relationships, current events, food, shopping, coupons, astrology, exercise (or my lack there of)...whatever strikes my fancy that day. And I love the word fancy. I will try to update this often, because I hate when I get hooked on a good blog and they never update. THAT is not fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment