Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Progress :)

So, a few things have been accomplished since I last posted!

1. The kids room is clean. He was thrilled when I made him help clean HIS mess! *eye roll*
2. I made it to ONEDERLAND! :) barely, so I better not get to full of myself.
3. I GRILLED all by myself (who needs a man!!!??? lol)
4. I made a 90 on my final math test. Woot!

I am woman, hear me ROAR. :)

I had a pretty good weekend, went to the concert & wore a skimpy dress! :) and it looked pretty good if I do say so myself. Tank looked hot, Ginuwine is okaaaaaay, but not my cup of eye candy tea. I can't wait to plan another grown up outting. Maybe go see Martin in August...

Having a pretty good week so far knock on wood. My goals this week are to get everything together for the birthday party on the 9th, sign up for a consult for mobile fit @ the Y, get my AIR fixed (again) in my car (this heat is NO joke), and keep up w/laundry. <------ or I could just make the boys do it! I like this plan much better. They think they have the summer off to play video games, watch TV,swim and have all sorts of fun!??? I don't think so! It's my God given right to prove them WRONG. LOL. With that said, I am hoping to get some tickets to the early showing of Transformers 3!!!I could possibly get the award for mother of the year if I can score those! Off to check..... Have a good week my 5 followers *waves*

No comments:

Post a Comment